I have been nominated for a Liebster award by Shayne at http://unendingreverie.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/the-liebster-award/.
The rules are as follows:
1) Link back to the person who nominated you.
2) Share 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer 11 questions that were asked by the person who nominated you.
4) Nominate 11 people who you think deserve the Liebster Award.
5) Ask 11 questions to your nominees to answer.
6) Ask your nominees to add that big green Leibster Award shield to their blogs.
11 facts about myself:
1) I’m a university student. I’m double majoring in History and Philosophy.
2) I am the president of 2 clubs: the Freethinkers and the Interfaith club.
3) I volunteer at my university’s multi-faith center.
4) I’m engaged. My partner and I intend to marry next summer.
5) My partner and I want 6 kids. We want to adopt some and have some biological children.
6) We intend to live on an acreage and live as self-sustainably as possible.
7) My favorite authors are Tamora Pierce and Mercedes Lackey.
8) This is how many gaming systems I have. I own an X-Box, X-Box 360, PS3, Game Cube, Wii, DS lite, 3DS, and a PSP. Though I also have a gaming laptop, so, if you count that, I have 9.
9) My favorite game is Dragon Age. I love RPG’s.
10) I love animals. All animals.
11) I want to be published by 26. I’m 25 right now.
Here are the questions that I was asked:
If you were to write a book, what will be the title of your book?
My current book is called “Alone,” but I may change the title. I suck at naming stories.
If you were a super hero, what power would you have?
The ability to heal myself and regenerate.
Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunsets. I don’t like mornings.
What’s something that amazes you?
Humans. People do some incredible things.
Describe your perfect day.
Walking around, going where I want, doing what I want.
What are the top three qualities that would draw you to someone?
Intelligence, humor, the will to fight for what they believe in.
What one song will you never get tired of listening to?
Pretty Little Head by Eliza Rickman.
What do you do if you can’t sleep at night?
Take my allergy medication. That’s probably why I can’t sleep.
If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
My skin condition. I have real bad skin sensitivity.
Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Depends. My anxiety disorder makes conflict hard. I can be avoidant at times. But I also believe that it’s important to deal with things before they fester. I try to take conflict head-on. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don’t.
What do you consider unforgivable?
My 11 Nominees are:
Here are my questions for them:
1) Who is your favorite author?
2) What is the best book they have written?
3) Marvel or DC?
4) What do you think is the most important cause to fight for?
5) Do you volunteer? Why?
6) If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
7) What truth do you hold as self evident?
8) Where does truth come from?
9) Education is…
10) What is your biggest pet peeve?
11) What is your hope for the future?